- Holy Baptism & Chrismation (Confirmation)
- Reconciliation (Confession & Absolution)
- Holy Matrimony
- Anointing of the Sick (at church or home)
- Liturgical Services (Holy Eucharist, Vespers, etc.)
- Burial & Memorial Services (Panykhida)
- Pastoral Counseling
- Personal Healing & Blessings
- House Blessings
- Object Blessings (vehicle, property, etc.)
- Dedications (Buildings, etc.)
- Hospital Visits
- Catechism Classes & video presentations
- Sunday School
- Inauguration & Commencement Prayers
- Christian Unity Service
- Interfaith Thanksgiving
- Lancaster County Faith Coalition Events
Saints Simon and Jude Parish is part of Eastern Orthodox Christianity, Nebraska Ukrainian Orthodox Exarchate.
"A Christian does not live in himself
but in Christ and in his neighbor.
Otherwise he is not a Christian.
He lives in Christ through faith
and in his neighbor through love."