- Holy Baptism & Chrismation (Confirmation)
- Reconciliation (Confession & Absolution)
- Holy Matrimony
- Anointing of the Sick (at church or home)
- Liturgical Services (Holy Eucharist, Vespers, etc.)
- Burial & Memorial Services (Panykhida)
- Pastoral Counseling
- Personal Healing & Blessings
- House Blessings
- Object Blessings (vehicle, property, etc.)
- Dedications (Buildings, etc.)
- Hospital Visits
- Catechism Classes
- Inauguration & Commencement Prayers
- Christian Unity Service
- Interfaith Thanksgiving
- Lancaster County Faith Coalition Events
A Christian does live in himself
but in Christ and in his neighbor.
Otherwise he is not a Christian.
He lives in Christ through faith,
in his neighbor through love.
Saints Simon and Jude Parish is part of Eastern Orthodox Christianity